Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A New Adventure

I've always been somewhat fascinated by bloggers and blogging. How do these bloggers know people will be interested in what they have to say? How do they have time to come up with all the useful information, witty topics, and clever posts? I've thought about starting a blog and always end up telling myself that I don't have enough interesting things to talk about and if I did, what do I give up to make time to write about them?
Well now that I live in Italy it seems that there are a million and one things to talk about so why not give blogging a shot? That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey B!
    Awesome start for your blog. I am sure I can get email updates to post comments and keep you famous. Love the pics, I feel like a part of the action. Be well and keep up the blogger energy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete