Sunday, July 20, 2014

Positano

My sister was able to come and visit for 2 weeks in December. Yes December. Yes December 2012. I am such a slacker on this blogging thing! So sorry! Anyway, we were able to hit a few places that I hadn't been to yet like Positano. I'd never even heard of Positano before we moved here so I had no idea of the beauty and peace I would experience. We found a small lot to park in and then started walking down the windy road.
















We found some stairs here and headed down to the beach.


                                                     




Finding a cafe at the beach was an added bonus!


This is probably the view most people are familiar with when talking about Positano. It is such a beautiful and peaceful seaside town with such a picturesque city on the hill. Since we have been in Italy I have developed a list of cities I could retire in, this is one of them.


Ciao Ciao!! Until next time....hopefully less than a year from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment